My First Journey of Gurgaon to Neemrana | Amazing Expirance

My First Journey of Gurgaon to Neemrana


Hi everyone!  I did not have any contact with them. Many people don't know much about Neemrana Soch, Safe City and Soch. The majority of people speak in their own language. It is easy to see the Neemrana CallGirl the faces of people living here. People still wear dhoti kurta here. Most villages have dhoti kurtas.


They are very friendly. Even though I couldn't find a hotel in the middle of the night, a man arrived at my house to welcome me. His home was located on the edge the road. He lived alone in Neemrana. His car broke down and he was able to fix it for me at a very reasonable cost. After my one-night stay in Neemrana, I went to an old fort in Neemrana and took many photographs. It is thought that the fort is two and a quarter centuries old. It was constructed by the English rulers, who looted the residents. The treasure could be kept and the fort is well-known all over the globe, people travel from far and wide just to see it. My visit today was also successful, and it is a great achievement to learn about this fort. Neemrana has become a very sophisticated city. I arrived here about 10 years back, and here was just one monkey thing. Today, 10 years later, Neemrana has made so much progress that there is no shortage of things.


When I came from Neemrana after a few days I got a call from my friend and it was her wedding. Seeing people together brought back old memories and we had a lot of fun. All our friends got together at my friend's wedding. We partyed a lot. We had a lot of fun. I had closed it there was some compulsion so we had to separate from each other when I saw him tears came in my eyes I couldn't stop crying I wanted to talk to him but I couldn't even talk that too Was very upset to do but I didn't want someone close to me again and then I have to be separated from you

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today we talked about Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar and Akshardham Famous Tourist Area

Nepal is a beautiful country located in South Asia