My First Journey Of Gurgaon To Jodhpur | Amazingt Experiance

My First Journey Of Gurgaon To Jodhpur


hello everyone my name is aditi sharma and i live in gurgaon city it's been many years since i live here and it is not less than any adventure for me i like to travel very much i like to travel often so i I spend most of my time traveling, once I was going from Gurgaon to Jodhpur city, there I got to see very nice villages and Jodhpur city is also very nice, there are many specialties in Jodhpur call girls are easy in Jodhpur. But I had nothing to do with them, I had nothing to do with them. Most of the people do not know about Jodhpur, Soch and Safe City. People here mostly like to talk in their old language. You will see the beauty here on the faces of the people here. People still wear dhoti kurta here. In most of the villages you will find people in dhoti kurta only.


The people here are very friendly as if I could not find a hotel anywhere in the night then a man came to stay at his house, he seemed very friendly and he welcomes people from outside, not his family. He lived alone in Jodhpur and his house was on the edge of the road. My car broke down so he will get my car repaired and that too in a very reasonable price. Now after one night stay I went to a very old fort in Jodhpur, where I shared many photos of it. People believe that this fort is about two and a half hundred years old. The English rulers built it as their palace, which looted the people here. Could keep the treasure and this fort is also famous all over the world, people come here from far and wide to see it, today my coming here also became successful and it is a big achievement for me to know about this fort. Jodhpur has really become a very smart city, about 10 years ago I came here, here only some monkey thing was visible. but today after 10 years there has been so much progress that you will not lack anything here thanks for coming and reading the block





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today we talked about Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar and Akshardham Famous Tourist Area

My First Journey of Gurgaon to Neemrana | Amazing Expirance

Nepal is a beautiful country located in South Asia